Friday, May 6, 2022

71 more makes a total of 616 Gifts

 And on and on we go - as I drive on our way home from Calgary - I am counting gifts:

  1. regarding my hearing app - I found out my hearing loss is minimal
  2. if I wanted to, and hard the money *sigh - hearing aids would help with the constant ringing in my ears
  3. hearing that Leah got the letter from Alvin 
  4. chatting with old friends and relatives at the Q conference
  5. taking the boys and Sundae how for the weekend
  6. hearing my grandkids say I LOVE YOU GRANNY
  7. being thanked by a grandchild
  8. anticipation at what is in store for Kilcona Park Alliance Church
  9. snuggles with Sundae as I slept the night on the couch
  10. tucking in my two oldest boys for the night - prayer time and kiss good night
  11. watching Everett play basketball - he had a good game
  12. impromtu fill in at SS for Mrs. Coralee
  13. meeting an old friend at church and having a visit
  14. car packed and ready to go to Calgary
  15. staying over night in Swift Current
  16. Meeting our little great grand nieces Cleo and Hazel in person
  17. Hugs from family 
  18. seeing the moutains from afar - I am always in awe
  19. glass of wine and good conversation with Ray & Ellie
  20. coffee and visit with my nephew - it has been a while
  21. babysitting the little twins while their parents go our for 3 hours
  22. sweet baby noises
  23. smiles from Cleo - and being told by her daddy that she doesn't give too many but I experienced quite a few
  24. a good sleep at the end of the day
  25. hugs from Gord and Janice
  26. hugs from Celeste and Joel
  27. beautiful flower bouquests picked up for Ellie and Celeste upon our arrival there
  28. seeing my nephew so happy
  29. listening to SiriusXM all the way to Calgary and back - love the music 
  30. facetiming with Ash and the kids while away
  31. yummy food that Elleanore made for supper
  32. pizzas made in their new outdoor pizza oven
  33. cheaper gas in Calgary
  34. thankful that our kids are okay with collecting the paper and watering the plant - thanks Michael I think
  35. converstaion around the topic of which I am writing a sermon - Peace begins in the home
  36. once again realziing while we are away that our kdis and grandkds are such incredible gifts to us
  37. songs that make me think and eflrect on life like ex It's Okay to Cry - It's Okay to Fall Apart
  38. safety while travelling
  39. good gas mileage
  40. roadside washrooms that need to be accessed in a hurry lol
  41. good coffee while travelling
  42. hours of conversation with Alvin
  43. seeind the bds on the trees in Calgary and seeing trees we have never seen before
  44. seeing the carriage house complete 
  45. counting the blessing of family
  46. wrestling with the sermon writing
  47. tumbleweeds
  48. seeing so many baby calves in the pasture
  49. thankful it is so nice to travel to Calagary and back in a new car
  50. sunshine through the window
  51. warm heated seats that feel good
  52. windmills
  53. sharing our Fudgeoos and Chips Ahoy
  54. ability to use my phone as a hotspot when the internew would not connect
  55. taking my sister in law for a pedicure
  56. old houses that I woud love to know story behind 
  57. good highways to travel on in SASK and ALBERTA
  58. remembering my mom on the 26th anniversary of her death
  59. anticipating Heaven
  60. thankful for our health
  61. the beautiful blue color of the Bow River
  62. a long walk around the Bow River Park
  63. Leo Mol bear statues in the park
  64. sheep in the field - lots of them
  65. hearing the heart of Cliff D. blog as he shares his story
  66. the power of words
  67. seeing a bird carry a big stick for a nest
  68. watching Zeke play in the river - but only so far in lol
  69. seeing farmers in their fields
  70. 23 degree C weather as we drive.  Summer!
  71. dust storms and then clear travels

So 71 added to the previous 545 so this brings us to a total of 616 Gifts to date.





No comments:

Post a Comment