Friday, April 22, 2022

My Gratitude/Gifts for Today - Day #33

a "sticky note" by Ann Voskamp


Friday and I am going to continue to list the Gifts:

385. Email thanking us for being older/wiser voices that speak into their lives as young parents

386.  Recalling our youth, but knowing we are in the best time of our lives as grandparents

387.  the smell of diffusing oils

388.  hearing there is nothing wrong with my hips verified by exray

389.  patchouli in my perfume (Karma by Lush)

390.  being loved by my inlaw kids (I do not take that for granted)

391. ability to listen to books while I am walking

392.  seeing pelicans with new eyes - observing the lumps on their beaks and googling to find out why

393.  stillness

394.  a new friendship wherein I see that "iron DOES sharpen iron"

395. knowing I am forgiven!!  Thank you Jesus.  Basking in Resurection glow

396.  hearing God speak, and writing the conversation 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment